On the ground floor
- Hallway with storage space under the stairs and utility room (washing machine, tumbledryer).
- Television Lounge 25m2 (sofa, two armchairs, coffee table, televsion and video player, basket of information about the area, walking maps, guides to local flora and fauna, small library, board games with a natural theme, binoculars…) behind the cupboard doors ……. the spring that feeds the house. WC with boiler (Gas central heating).
- Principal room of 40m2. Kitchen equipped with a table that seats ten persons (dish washer, extractor hood, microwave oven, traditional oven, fridge with freezer, « fondue » and « raclette » sets…).
- Living area with open fireplace and bread oven (wood available to you from the outside henhouse).
On the first floor, three bedrooms
- Green bedroom 25 m2 exposition south/east with one bed (140 cm wide) and one bed (90cm wide) Large wardrobe. En suite bathroom with shower and sink.
- Middle bedroom 20 m2 exposition south with three beds (90cm) and en suite toilet.
- Blue bedroom 25 m2 exposition south/west with one bed (140cm wide) and one bed (90cm wide). Large wardrobe.En suite shower room with toilet, sink and bath.
- Blankets, pillows and bolster pillows supplied. Sheet hire possible at €8.00 per pair.
The henhouse or « pig pen » was traditionally home to pigs, chicken and pigeons and contains. Firewood for the open fire. For the summer: barbercue, garden furniture, 3 loungers. For the winter: 3 sledges, one snow shovel, area for ski storage.