On the ground floor
- Hallway with storage space under the stairs and utility room (washing machine, tumbledryer).
- Television Lounge 25m2 (sofa, two armchairs, coffee table, televsion and video player, basket of information about the area, walking maps, guides to local flora and fauna, small library, board games with a natural theme, binoculars…) behind the cupboard doors ……. the spring that feeds the house. WC with boiler (Gas central heating).
- Principal room of 40m2. Kitchen equipped with a table that seats ten persons (dish washer, extractor hood, microwave oven, traditional oven, fridge with freezer, « fondue » and « raclette » sets…).
- Living area with open fireplace and bread oven (wood available to you from the outside henhouse).
On the first floor, three bedrooms
- Green bedroom 25 m2 exposition south/east with one bed (140 cm wide) and one bed (90cm wide) Large wardrobe. En suite bathroom with shower and sink.
- Middle bedroom 20 m2 exposition south with three beds (90cm) and en suite toilet.
- Blue bedroom 25 m2 exposition south/west with one bed (140cm wide) and one bed (90cm wide). Large wardrobe.En suite shower room with toilet, sink and bath.
- Blankets, pillows and bolster pillows supplied. Sheet hire possible at €8.00 per pair.
In the attic
- Lime bedroom 20 m2 with 2 beds 90 which can be assembled, a large storage cupboard.
- Play area for children with the Cabanarêves, a small nature library, carpet, pouf and board games.
- Wooden room 20 m2 with 2 beds 90 assembled, a large storage cupboard.
- A bathroom with sink, walk-in shower and WC.
- Ecological Nordic bath, heated with wood, this new equipment is perfect for a relaxing moment during the day or at sunset.
- Traditional henhouse, a small traditional building annexed to the gîte, which contains wood for the fireplace, sledges, snowshoes and three bicycles available for winter. It is also an ideal place to store skis, barbecue, garden furniture, deckchairs…
- Caban’affût is an ideal observation hut for children, it is also envious of adults… It allows you to observe birds, deer at the bottom of the meadow … to invent stories or enjoy the sunset.
The little cottage
- In the barn next to the cottage, a 40 m2 studio equipped with a double bed, a kitchenette and a bathroom can complete the accommodation capacity of the large cottage for two additional people.
- The studio can also easily be transformed into a yoga room, rehearsal space, meeting room …